When you're looking for a creative, but inexpensive way to promote your business, consider a flyer.
A flyer is generally a flat single-sheet document that can be printed on one side or on two sides. Standard sizes for flyers are 5.5 x 8.5, and 8.5 x 11. Flyers of a smaller size are also sometimes called handbills.
Flyers are a great way to publicize an event or new product because they give you a lot flexibility when it comes to design, layout and copy.
Why should Metzgers be your top choice for flyer printing?
- We have literally thousands of paper options from regular paper stock to cover-weight coated stock.
- We offer eco-friendly printing options, including recycled paper and soy-based inks.
- Our aqueous coating resists smudges and fingerprints.
- You can choose from multiple sizes, as well as folding options and custom die cuts.
- We offer rush turnaround.
Designing Your Flyer
To make your design process more efficient, get all your elements together, including copy and graphics before you start designing.
A good flyer design will allow the viewers' eyes to follow the content easily from the top to the bottom and left to right of the page.
- Well-placed graphics will break up copy for easy reading.
- Go full-color. Research shows it's more effective and helps viewers retain information better.
- Keep it simple. Even if you're trying to share a lot of information, a clean layout will keep people engaged.
- Limit your flyer design to two fonts. If you need to mix it up more than that, choose bold or italic formatting.
- Include your logo, a catchy headline or offer, and an attention-graphic. Don't forget your contact information – and address and phone number are a must.
Flyers are a popular marketing tool because they're effective. They can be used in a variety ways, including as handouts at trade shows and other industry events. Restaurants, spas and salons often use flyers to promote their businesses services. If you need assistance designing or printing a flyer for your business, give us a call at 419-861-8611.